If you just love decorating and styling and have a natural flair for design, maybe you could become a Wedding Decorator!
Wedding Planning and Decorating Courses
All About Venues has wedding planning and styling courses by correspondence- to teach you everything you need to know to become a Wedding Decorator!
If you have dreamt of working in the Wedding Industry- this could be your chance to make your dreams a reality!
Getting into the Wedding Industry can be difficult, so its reccmended that you study Wedding Planning and Design to get qualifications. It also helps to get work experience with a well known company!
Part of Being a Wedding Decorator Includes:
- Finding Unique Wedding Decorations for your client
- Sourcing new products and decoration items
- Producing a Theme or Mood Board to illustrate your design ideas
- Putting together the ‘vision’ or ‘big picture’ for a clients wedding
- Selecting Wedding Decorations for a Wedding Reception and Wedding Ceremony
- Choosing colours and styles!
There are many different schools and courses out there that will give you the skills to get into this industry. Wedding Decoration and Planning courses start from $500- $2,000.
All About Venues offers a Fast Track Wedding Planning and Design course that includes Work experience, on the Gold Coast and Brisbane. For more details, click here: http://www.allaboutvenues.com.au/wedding-planning-course